When I was in Germany, my internet time was limited, so I didn't bother with posting pictures. Now that I'm home and have free internet and free time, I figured I'd share some of my life with you guys.
I can't get over how beautiful Germany is! This gorgeous hill is called Slow Death, and it is along the path from the YWAM base into the town.
German countryside
Cute little Herrnhut
Herrnhut is minutes away from the Czech & Poland borders. A group of us went to a city in Germany where you can walk across this bridge and you're in Poland! Here I am posing with the Polish flag.
One of the first weekends into DTS, a group of us went to Prague, Czech Republic. It was super cheap to travel/stay a night, and it was such a pretty city.
Prague
A week in Amsterdam for mini outreach. Such a unique and beautiful city.
Dresden is a beautiful, historical city in East Germany.
It was a childhood dream of mine to go to London. Ah, so cool!
I'm currently at home, working at my church, spending time with family and friends, and trying to raise support before I head back to Germany! Less than 4 weeks and I'll be there. So many emotions, but the excitement grows more each day!





I LOVE these pictures!! It is so beautiful there and you really captured so many different aspects. I want to come visit!
ReplyDelete