Today marks one week since I have been in Texas! It's been great; I am so happy to be here! My parents left 2 days ago, so now it is just me and Lewis adjusting to our new home. There isn't much to update on right now, so I'm just going to attach a few pictures and give some prayer requests!

Prayer requests:
We are still not on the YWAM base yet. We are waiting on some pretty big stuff to come through, but are trusting God to provide! We are hoping to be on there next week, as the first schools starts 1 month from today, and there is a whole lot of renovations and preparations that need to happen before that. Please be praying for all of that!
Also, I had some tooth problems come up out of nowhere, and it's a bit of an emergency situation (is leading to a nerve infection/poison draining in the mouth...that sort of thing, apparently) I have an appointment for Monday morning, and if the problem is still at the same stage as it was at my appointment this week, it is going to take alll of my money saved to start as a missionary here, to take care of it. I looked into a lot of options/different dentists, but nothing was any better. I am praying and believing it will be healed or lessened, and if not, I am trying to have faith that God will provide new support for me! If it's on your heart to support me in any way, check out the How to Support Me tab at the top.
I am extremely thankful to not be experiencing any homesickness so far, and have had a positive outlook, lots of excitement, in the midst of the stressors mentioned above. I am so confident I am in the right place, and cannot wait to begin ministry!
Please always feel free to comment or get in touch with me somehow (if we are Facebook friends or whatever) with questions, comments, your own prayer requests, etc! I want this to be a two way street of communication :) Be blessed!
Rotten teeth issues are always plaguing our family!! Will definitely continue in prayer!
ReplyDeleteWill be anxious to hear about the dentist appt. mom has been keeping up posted :-) love the pics. I am so glad you are not feeling homesick and have such peace about being there. God is good!!!
ReplyDelete