Hey Guys!
So in just a few weeks I will be moving to Austin, Texas! [crazy!] I visited last month to visit some friends from DTS and check out the ministry opportunities down there and shortly after I returned the decision to go back was made. I will be working with a YWAM base there that is just beginning. All of us beginning staff will be a part of pioneering this base - so exciting! Details on what I will be doing are not set yet, but I should know more soon. There will be a Discipleship Training School starting up in a couple months, and I can't wait to be a part of coming alongside students and preparing them for the mission field and God's plans for their life! Also, there are tons of opportunity for anti trafficking ministry in Austin. I will be getting involved as much as I can. God is doing HUGE things in Austin and I can't wait to get in the midst of it. You can check out YWAM Austin's website at http://www.ywamaustin.com/.
Sorry I don't have more details to give! Your best bet on getting more detailed updates would be to give me your email and I'll add you to my supporters list. Leave it in the comments or let me know on Facebook (if you have me on there)
One of the bright sides of working with YWAM in the states is that your donations are now tax deductible! I'm starting to get nervous about raising support all over again, but I'm choosing to trust God and step out in faith that He will provide. It's looking like the very basics will be costing me $500 a month, but ideally I would have some to save away for outreach or to have on hand for other costs that come up. If you'd like to give, there are a couple options...
1. Mail a check to...
YWAM Austin
PO Box 5541
Round Rock, TX, 78683
Make the check out the YWAM Austin, and don't write my name anywhere on the check - attach a note with my name.
3. Go to https://www.egsnetwork.com/gift/gift.php?giftid=033B4B807B4045A and follow the instructions there. You can set it up as a one time gift or an automatic monthly gift.
***Your financial gifts to YWAM Austin are income tax deductible and are made with the understanding that YWAM Austin has complete discretion over the use of all donated gifts.***
Thank you guys so much! I have been blessed with an amazing support team from the start and am praying that continues. I could not do this without you guys, and I love feeling that I am not alone in this next step. Also, prayers are just as important! If you think of me, please send up a prayer. And please get in touch with me if you ever want more information!
Picture of Austin from when I visited... beautiful city!
OH! and Lewis (my 4 month old Boston Terrier) gets to come with me!!!!!!! yay! :D
0 comments :
Post a Comment