Taking off...woohoo!

I will be Texas bound in 1.5 days... so excited!

My parents, my niece, Lewis, and I will begin the drive early Monday morning, stopping in Wyoming, Colorado (where we will drop my niece off back home) Dallas, and finally Austin! I'm excited and more than ready to be there.

Please be praying for safe travels. Also, we are not actually on the YWAM base yet, so if you guys could be praying for that to happen quickly (should be within a few weeks but the sooner the better, preferably while my parents are there to help me out) Also, prayers that me and Lewis (my puppy) would quickly settle in would be great.


Thank you guys so much!
I will be updating this once I am there and settled :)

[Also, I updated my blog layout... added some new things, check out the tabs at the top (about me, how to support me, etc... enjoy!]

0 comments :

Post a Comment