Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Karmen's Blog
home
about
support
wishlist
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
birthday!
I've now been in Austin for 3 weeks! Crazy. Time is flying yet being here feels natural somehow. There isn't much to update on right now, but here are some pictures from my 21st birthday last Sunday!
Love my new home, and my new YWAM family so much!
0 comments :
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
Newer Post
Older Post
Popular Posts
we're praying for a miracle baby
"Newborn Photography" by Ahza Collection is licensed under CC BY 2.0 , not edited. I'm going to share something very pe...
Beautifully Broken
I used to have some pretty lengthy, transparent posts about what was happening in my heart, and I'm trying to get back to that after a ...
though we travel the world...
The first time I read this quote, the truth of it hit me right in the heart. Oh how real this quote is to me, and oh how many times I ha...
2016 · a reflection
I'm a little late getting around to this, but I wanted to make sure and post this! I've enjoyed looking back on each of the reflect...
9th & 10th weeks
These last 2 weeks have been... crazy. I'm wishing I would've kept up with the weekly post thing, because now I have soo much to wri...
4th week
Our topic of week four was ' Destiny by Design ' (link to the website) and our speaker was a very energetic lady from Canada. It was...
In Europe!
Well, I'm officially in Europe! I flew into Brussels this morning and am now at my friend Stephanie's house in Braine-le-Comte, Belg...
2015 · a reflection
I can't believe it's time for another year recap post! I had every intention of jumping back into blogging this last year, but here...
in honor of valentine's day...
i wouldn't consider myself a die hard valentines day kind of girl [although i fully enjoy the day and the sweetness of celebrating love...
2nd week
The 2nd week finished a few days ago, so I'm a bit behind on the blog, but ohh well. Anyways, last weeks topic was 'The Nature &...
Blog Archive
►
2017
( 1 )
►
February
( 1 )
►
2016
( 3 )
►
March
( 1 )
►
January
( 2 )
►
2015
( 1 )
►
February
( 1 )
►
2014
( 1 )
►
February
( 1 )
►
2013
( 7 )
►
December
( 1 )
►
October
( 1 )
►
July
( 2 )
►
March
( 1 )
►
February
( 1 )
►
January
( 1 )
▼
2012
( 16 )
►
December
( 2 )
►
November
( 1 )
▼
September
( 2 )
september
birthday!
►
August
( 3 )
►
July
( 1 )
►
March
( 1 )
►
February
( 1 )
►
January
( 5 )
►
2011
( 19 )
►
December
( 1 )
►
November
( 2 )
►
September
( 2 )
►
August
( 3 )
►
July
( 5 )
►
May
( 1 )
►
April
( 1 )
►
March
( 3 )
►
February
( 1 )
0 comments :
Post a Comment